.......ANITA ......

Two roads diverged in a wood, I took the one less travelled by, That has made all the difference - Robert Frost....

Friday, August 25, 2006

I am the sculptor......



I woke up early, excited over all the things
I get to do before the day ends
My job is to chose what
Kind of day I am going to have......

Today I can complain because
the weather is rainy or ...
I can be thankful that the grass

is getting watered for free.

Today I can grumble about my health or ...
I can rejoice that I am alive.


Today I can whine because I have to go for work or ...
I can shout for joy because I have a job to do.

Today I can murmur dejectedly because
I have to do housework or ...
I can feel honoured because
Life has provided shelter
for my mind,body and soul

Today stretches ahead of me,
waiting to be shaped.
And here I am, the sculptor
who gets to do the shaping.

Have a nice day !!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to add
Today I can Smile because
I have to do play with my pey ...
I can feel happy and excited
beacuse today i made a persom smile
Life has provided me a gift to being joy to others ......

Welll said Anita you are a Peotess with passion to put word togather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Posty of The Day from Cards By Mouse) Daily Sudoku Fun
Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
web statistic