.......ANITA ......

Two roads diverged in a wood, I took the one less travelled by, That has made all the difference - Robert Frost....

Monday, May 02, 2005

Hmmm....Memories........

Today, as I took my shuttle, even RVCE Bus came around the same time..........

Well, we have finally moved....to our new house..........leaving a locality where I have spent all my childhood.......upto now.........It was very tough to leave behind....the familiar faces, the shops...........most of all the pani puri shop and the bakery......... :) :)............but life has to move on........

The new area where we have moved........is a total contrast to the previous one..........there is absolutely no hustle bustle and the silence is sometimes heavenly......sometimes.......just killing...............

But its nice to relax ............ hmmm..............

The shifting has also made me take a new route...to office..........................now its again back to daddy dropping and Gokul picking me up in the evenings.......from the shuttle stop..............the distance now has become too far to walk......and difficult to get autos toooo................... I guess some price to pay for some luxury......so right now the two men in the house are the acting chauffers...... (heheehheeee)......

So today, as I took the new route........was reflecting back.........on the comfy days..........where I could just cross the road and tke my shuttle..........the friends............when I saw my college bus..........which brought back a flood of memories...................where half the time....I used to miss the bus and make daddy drop me upto the next stop over taking the collge bus and sooo on................well now the history again repeats............only difference its now the shuttle...................

Well now .......memories aside ..............Gotto get back to work.........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Posty of The Day from Cards By Mouse) Daily Sudoku Fun
Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
web statistic