.......ANITA ......

Two roads diverged in a wood, I took the one less travelled by, That has made all the difference - Robert Frost....

Thursday, December 16, 2004

The Road Not Taken..........

Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference - Robert Frost.......

This is one of my favourite lines in poetry. the lines are from Robert Frost "The Road Not Taken".

The title of this poem itself gives a lot of insight to what it can mean. The road not taken.
At every stage in life, I have always been given choices. But one cannot travel on two roads at the same time. The path taken may turn out to be right or wrong...but I personally feel that irrespective of the road taken, the fact that whether that path chosen can be made into a sucess or a faliure depends on me alone.
(But my strengths have always been my parents and some close friends who have supported me unconditionally).
But sometimes I wonder, (even if sound contradicting...) what would have been the fun had I chosen another path.....The road not taken.....But every decision happens for a reason....(my previous blog..I never wrote that...but I like to read that....).

Anyways.....though Poems have always been a fascination, though I can now pursue it only as a hobby. (Two roads again.....) Circumstances have made me accept things according to the mind and not according to the interests. A difference between dreams and reality......(I can make this my next blog... :) )

To end this with another verse of Robert Frost..."The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep"
Stay tuned......for my next update..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Myspace Comments
Myspace Comments @ DazzleJunction.com
Posty of The Day from Cards By Mouse) Daily Sudoku Fun
Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
web statistic