Solving the Mensa Test
Mensa test - An example of the Mensa puzzle is as follows :
24 H in a D - 24 Hours in a Day. The Mensa states that if u solve 19+, of these kind, you are a "Genius". I managed upto 14+, (so i am not a Genius). How I am supposed to know that
15 M on a D M C means 15 Men on a Dead Mans Chest. This excel sheet was sent to me as a forward from a friend. But whoever sent me these, never said how much they could solve.
Through my blog, I give a few simple :) ones to try your luck..................ofcourse no using the internet to solve these..............................
9 L of a C
23 P of C in the H B
If you want to try and solve some more of this.....Check out the Internet for the Mensa test.
I guess that's enough to start with.............next article on something more interesting than this.........
caio.............
anita



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home